1. Data controller
The Data Controller corresponds to the website owner, whose complete information is: MARAMAR SEAFOOD 2006, S.L. with VAT number B36572519 and address at ESTRADA CATAPEIXE 5, 36800 REDONDELA.
2. Data Processed, Purposes, and Storage Period
2.1 Data processed
For the purpose of requesting information or contacting the Data Controller, or for a potential selection process, whether announced or through a user’s spontaneous application, certain data must be provided by filling out the provided forms, specifying which of them are mandatory.
During navigation, data such as the IP address assigned by your provider or certain social profiles associated with the user may be provided.
The purposes will be as follows:
- Contact Form: The email or phone number provided for contact will be used for an effective response to the questions raised.
- Submission of Resumes: The submission of curriculum data will be used for their use in current and future selections processes, although the Data Controller reserves the right to delete the provided information directly.
2.3 Storage period.
The storage period will be as follows:
- Contact Form: The personal data provided will be retained for the duration of the relationship or connection with MARAMAR SEAFOOD 2006, S.L., as well as for the periods required by current regulations. In other cases, data will be retained until their deletion is requested by the data subject.
- Submission of Resumes: The data will be processed, from the date of receipt, for a period of 1 year, unless the user requests cancellation before that time.
3. Exercise of Rights
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data and request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the restriction of the processing of their data or object to the processing thereof, in which case we will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
To do so, users may send a written communication to MARAMAR SEAFOOD 2006, S.L., at the address ESTRADA CATAPEIXE 5 , 36800 REDONDELA, or to the email address administración@maramar.eu, including in both cases a photocopy of their national identity document or equivalent proof of identity.
In the event that you wish to exercise the right to data portability, these data will be provided to the new Data Controller.
In any case, as an affected party or interested party, you may file the complaints you consider appropriate with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
4. Legal basis
The legal basis for processing the provided data is the user’s consent for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes, as well as for the performance of a contract in which the user is a party, or for the application of pre-contractual measures. Consent will always be revocable and can be exercised at any time.
5. Recipients and Transfers
The aforementioned data will not be subject to disclosure to third parties, nor international transfers be conducted.